#JanuaryBlues [DAY7]

09:00:00

We're done, son! 🙃

This week really went by in a breeze. I hope you had as much fun as me!

Here's what I learned about myself and my (blue) makeup application this week:
- I'm way more precise than I thought
- while blue was seriously testing my patience, I tested it right back - and won!
- blue makeup used to be the last thing on my mind - now I'm actually thinking of wearing it again

So to sum up, I think this challenge was a success!



Here's what I used:

Skincare

Hada Labo Goku-Jyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream
Timeless Squalene 100 % Pure
Smashbox Primerizer

Makeup

Catrice Goodbye Pores Primer
Bourjois CC cream - 32
Jouer High Coverage Liquid Concealer – Wheat
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Airbrush Powder
Morphe 35W Palette
SUVA Beauty Hydra Liner – Space Panda
Catrice Turquoise Eyeliner
Essence Lash Princess Mascara
Red Cherry Lashes – Harley
NYX Micro Brow Pencil – Ash Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Transparent Brow Gel
KIKO Lasting Eyebrow Gel - 01
KIKO Gold Waves Blush – 03 Damask Mauve
KIKO Tribal Blush – 03 Wild Mauve
Sleek Highlighting Palette – Solstice
Sleek Face Contour Kit – Light
Essence Lip Liner – 11 In the Nude
Rimmel Kate Lipstick – 102
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

Thanks for sticking with me till the end of this challenge.

- Maja

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Opomba: Komentarje lahko objavljajo le člani tega spletnega dnevnika.

Subscribe