The PERFECT ROSE GOLD using CND Shellac

11:16:00

Hey!

Since I'm all about the rose gold trend, and I think it's a magnificent color, I just had to try getting it on my nails as well.

Since you may or may not know, I'm a big CND Shellac fan, and it's what I used to get this perfect rose gold manicure.


After trial and error with several color combos (I used my nail pop color sticks that I got on eBay), I achieved the most beautiful, warm and romantic color using two coats of Rosebud, with one coat of Iced Cappuccino layered on top. Make sure the layer with Iced Cappuccino is extremely thin, so that you don't block out too much of the pink.



I also tried layering Iced Cappuccino over two other pinks from CND Shellac - Pink Bikini and Cake Pop. The result wasn't quite as satisfying to me, but this may be the color combo you are looking for. ;)

From left to right: Pink Bikini, Cake Pop, Rosebud

What are your favourite Shellac layring combos? Let me know, so I can try them! :)

- Maja




You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Opomba: Komentarje lahko objavljajo le člani tega spletnega dnevnika.

Subscribe