#LittleValentineMakeup [DAY1]

09:01:00

My funny valentine,
Sweet, comic valentine,
You make me smile with my heart... 🎶❤

I love this song and it has to be my favorite Valentine's Day song of all time. What's yours?


Here's what I used:

Skincare

Hada Labo Goku-Jyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream
Timeless Squalene 100 % Pure
Smashbox Primerizer

Makeup


Catrice Goodbye Pores Primer

Bourjois CC Cream - 32
Jouer High Coverage Liquid Concealer – Wheat
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil – 611 Yogurt
Urban Decay Naked Palette
MakeUpGeek Eyeshadows – Cupcake and Bitten
Dose Of Colors Cream Matte Eye Color – Laid Back
Essence Lash Princess Mascara
Red Cherry Lashes – Harley
Rimmel Brow Pro Micro – 001 Blonde
Anastasia Beverly Hills Transparent Brow Gel
Isadora Glow Drops – Golden Glow
Sleek Highlighting Palette – Solstice
KIKO Tribal Blush – Wild Mauve
Sephora Cream Lip Stain- 05
I have 2 more Valentine's Day makeups in store for you - come by again tomorrow. 😉

- Maja

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Opomba: Komentarje lahko objavljajo le člani tega spletnega dnevnika.

Subscribe