#JanuaryBlues [DAY2]

10:01:00

Isn't it funny how can you find inspiration in the most mundane things? 😊

While I was planning for this makeup series, I was simultaneously peeking at my closet to see what I'll wear with each look. Even though I thought I had a LOT of blue pieces in my wardrobe, I have to say, I ran out pretty quickly. (Does this scream of a shopping spree to you too? 🤣)

Then I remembered this gorgeous neck scarf and the idea for this look was born. It gives off a very 80's vibe don't you think?



Here's what I used:

Skincare

Hada Labo Goku-Jyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream
Timeless Squalene 100 % Pure
Smashbox Primerizer

Makeup

Catrice Goodbye Pores Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear 2N1
Jouer High Coverage Liquid Concealer – Wheat
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Airbrush Powder
MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette - Light
KIKO Stick Eyeshadow – 11
Sleek i-Divine Ultra Mattes Eyeshadow Palette
Sugarpill Afterparty Eyeshadow
Essence Lash Princess Mascara
Sleek Highlighting Palette – Solstice
Smashbox LA Lights Blush & Highlight Palette – Culver City Coral
KIKO Precision Lip Liner – 409
Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick – 610 Cheeky Coral
NYX Butter Gloss – Cherry Pie & Butter Gloss Intense – Orangesicle layered


See you tomorrow,

- Maja


You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Opomba: Komentarje lahko objavljajo le člani tega spletnega dnevnika.

Subscribe