#12DaysOfHolidayMakeupLooks [DAY 2] Xmas Tree

07:40:00

Hi there,

times flies when you're having fun and we're at day 2 of my #12DaysOfHolidayMakeupLooks challenge already.

Today, I took it upon myself to get out of my comfort zone. I found inspiration sitting by the fireplace, admiring the lovely green hues of the Christmas tree and the lights reflecting from the gold ornaments. This is the look I came up with - what do you think? 🎄



Here's what I used:

Skincare

Hada Labo Goku-Jyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream
Timeless Squalene 100 % Pure
Smashbox Primerizer

Makeup

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear 2N1
Jouer High Coverage Liquid Concealer – Wheat
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Airbrush Powder
KIKO Metallis Shine Eyeshadow 05
Morphe Day Slayer Palette
Sugarpill Sweetheart Palette
Sleek Ultra Matts Palette
Urban Decay Naked Palette
KIKO Kajal Pencil 111
Estee Lauder Brow Now Pencil 02
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
NARS Climax Mascara
No name lashes
Smashbox LA Light – Cuvler City Coral Blush Palette
Smashbox Spotlight Palette – Gold
NYX Lingerie Liquid Lip – 04 Ruffle Trim topped with a bit of gold eyeshadow


I hope to see you again tomorrow,

- Maja

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Opomba: Komentarje lahko objavljajo le člani tega spletnega dnevnika.

Subscribe